Local & Unique Products & A Friendly Smile
Reopened and renovated in 2012 by the crew at the Squam Lake Inn, our Squam Lake restaurant and marketplace has evolved into a community staple.
We offer local foods, one of a kind provisions, prepared foods, sandwiches and so much more to locals and visitors alike.
Our five seat counter and outdoor picnic tables, where you’re likely to see a friendly face, is a perfect spot to enjoy a latte, one of our Voted NH Best BLTs, or our popular ice cream sandwiches.
Catering, Sandwiches, Salads, Baked goods
Along with our takeaway items, we offer catering for all our sandwiches, salads, baked goods, and any other delicious treats you may be looking for.
Check out our catering menu for some ideas!
Every time you set foot in our downtown Holderness location, our mission is to provide you with nothing but the best; Fresh quality ingredients crafted into memorable meals with local and unique products, and a friendly professional staff.
Tie Up the Boat & Walk to the Store
As Squam Lakes only convenience store that offers a dock for lake access, you can tie up your boat and walk the short path to the store.
- Local Craft Beer – Squam Brewing, Throwback Brewery, Moat Mountain and more
- Specialty Coffee – espresso from Flight Coffee Co. in Dover, NH and locally roasted Cafe Monte Alto Coffee from Plymouth, NH
- Wonderful Wine Collection – small production, top rated, organic and value wines
- Gifts – apparel, Squam memorabilia, and home essentials
- Grocery – the ingredients you need to put together a fantastic meal or BBQ. Local produce, hand cut meats, fresh seafood & more!
- Deli – prepared sandwiches, salads, sliced meats, and catering
Hours and Days of Operation
Open 7AM-5PM Daily